We’ve rounded up our 5 must read Marketing and Web Design tips from the week to help you keep your online business presence SIC –
- Earlier this week Instagram updated its news feed algorithm. Posts will no longer appear in chronological order and instead be sorted “based on the likelihood you’ll be interested in the content, your relationship with the person posting, and the timeliness of the post.” What this means is that Instagram will choose what to surface and when – essentially mirroring Facebook’s news feed.
- 5 marketing trends to keep your eye on from SXSW
- 8 reasons why responsive web design will increase profit for your business
- How to use Pinterest for local businesses
- 4 social media marketing trends that won’t go away
Ready to set new business goals for April? Need help with your site or marketing? Talk to us about a custom plan that works for your business. Email us at email@example.com or fill out our New Client Questionnaire, here.